189 East Nelson #157, Wasilla, Alaska 99654
(907) 745-8885 Business and FAX
video your horse prior to your appointment. This series of videos
is to help me identify potential mastification problems.
The following tips will help you create a diagnostic video:
1. Film at the level of the head
2. Create a Video that is minimum of 45 seconds in length
3. Only video the horse chewing hay. Flatten the hay so as not to obscure the mouth
4. Keep the background noise and talking to a minimum (the grinding noise when chewing may be helpful)
5. Make three seperate videos (left, right, and straight on)
Once you have completed your videos, please send me an e-mail and I will forward a cloud link to which you can upload the large files.
The following videos demonstrate the proper technique:
© Glacier Veterinary Service, LLC
All Rights Reserved